Manager – Compliance Department
APPLICANTS SHOULD POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB SKILLS
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management, Public Administration or a related field.
- A professional designation in management would be an asset.
- Minimum of at least seven years’ experience in a management role.
- Strong mentoring and coaching experience.
- Knowledge of Social Security Regulations would be an asset.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills.
- Good judgment and performs at a high level of integrity and credibility. Must be committed to the organization’s mission and core values.
- Strong decision-making skills and a conduit for organizational change.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks to deadlines and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Monitor’s the performance of compliance and develops effective interventions.
- Develops operating plans and budgets.
- Oversees all operations of the Compliance Department as outlined in the strategic plan.
- Manages and supervises at least twelve staff members.
- Serves as key advisors to the Chief Executive Officer on compliance and regulatory matters as necessary.
- Attends court along with the Inspector, when necessary.
- Prepares a range of reports on compliance related issues.
- Monitors employers’ contribution record and facilitates outreach programs for employers.
- Negotiates payment plans with employers in adherence to the organization’s policy.
- Develops the requisite operational manuals.
- Develops and manages a range of operating systems to improve and sustain satisfactory levels of productivity, efficiency and customer service.
A remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered. This includes staff pension plan, health insurance coverage and allowances.
Interested persons are asked to submit application including two references to the following address by Wednesday, 21st July 2021.
Social Security Board
P.O. Box 79
Your cover letter MUST bear your signature before uploading.
Fields marked with an * are required.
Robert Llewellyn Bradshaw Building
P.O. Box 79
Bay Road, Basseterre, St. Kitts
PHONE: +1 (869) 465-2535
Pinney’s Commercial Site
P.O. Box 667
PHONE: +1 (869) 469-5245