Executive Officer/Inspector at the Head Office, St. Kitts and the Branch Office, Nevis
The St. Christopher & Nevis Social Security Board invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Executive Officer/Inspector at the Head Office, St. Kitts and the Branch Office, Nevis.
APPLICANTS SHOULD POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB SKILLS
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of at least four years’ experience in a public administration or related field.
- Proficient in dispute resolution.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and or accounting would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)..
- (Superior) ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally.
- Must be of good character and professional in performance.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s licence.
- Must own a motor vehicle which is available for performing official duties.
- Knowledge of Social Security Regulations would be an asset.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Educates employers and self-employed on Social Security matters.
- Ensures that the compliance targets are realized.
- Liaises with employers to rectify payment/reporting discrepancies.
- Completes daily reports of work done for compilation of weekly reports.
- Conducts investigation, research, analyses, surveys and auditing of records.
- Audits employers.
- Attends court on behalf of the SSB to provide its attorneys–at–law with information.
- Issues reminders to persons in arrears.
- Ensures that the information collected is accurate.
- Assists in developing compliance targets.
- Oversees employer compliance.
- Conducts thorough and accurate surveys and investigations.
A remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered.
Interested persons are asked to submit application including two references to the following address by Wednesday, 21st July 2021.
Social Security Board
P.O. Box 79
Your cover letter MUST bear your signature before uploading.
Fields marked with an * are required.