Senior Manager – Branch Office
APPLICANTS SHOULD POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB SKILLS
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance or other related field.
- A professional designation in Accounting, HR Management, Finance, Risk Management would be an asset.
- Minimum of at least seven years’ experience in a senior management role.
- Strong mentoring and coaching experience.
- Knowledge of Social Security Regulations would be an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Good judgment and performs at a high level of integrity and credibility. Must be committed to the organization’s mission and core values.
- Skilled at negotiation and problem solving.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills and a conduit for organizational change.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks to deadlines and performs in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to relate with the Chief Executive Officer, management and with all staff.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Oversees all operations of the Branch Office as outlined in the strategic plan.
- Manages and supervises at least twenty staff members.
- Prepares timely reports for the Chief Executive Officer.
- Ensures that adequate, accurate and reliable records are kept.
- Is responsible for creating, planning, implementing and integrating the strategic direction of the Branch Office.
- Provides guidance and support to the Branch Manager.
- Responsible for the efficiency and success of the Branch Office.
- Demonstrates the leadership that is necessary to make the organization’s mission, vision and strategic objectives a success.