Are you looking for a challenging opportunity?
The St. Christopher & Nevis Social Security Board is seeking to recruit an Information Systems Project Manager to manage the successful implementation of a new Pension/Benefit Enterprise System from the examination and validation of the Request for Proposal (RFP) through to project close-out.
- Examination and Validation of the RFP
- Publication of RFP
- Evaluation and ranking of proposals and short-listing of top five vendors
- Selection of successful bidder and alternate bidder
- Project Kickoff and Communications
- Prepare Status reports
- Monitor project execution to ensure adherence to deadlines, standards and budgets
- Close-out of Project
- A First Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related discipline
- A Project Management qualification (PRINCE2, PPM, PMP, CPM, PMITS, etc)
- A minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience at the management level
- A proven track record of managing medium-sized projects
- Experience working in hosted environments
- Knowledge of relevant data protection and security practices
- Knowledge of Financial and CRM systems
Candidates should possess excellent analytical, time management, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills. A strong ability to multi-task is also required.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your résumé along with two (2) business references on or before March 05th, 2021 to:
The Senior Manager, Human Resources
The subject of your email should be Information System Project Manager.