The St. Christopher & Nevis Social Security Board invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Maintenance Technician.
The successful applicant will oversee the maintenance of the building of the Social Security Board building on Nevis.
APPLICANTS SHOULD POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB SKILLS
• At minimum, a recognised certification in building construction or engineer certification and maintenance techniques.
• Electrical, plumbing, air-conditioning and refrigeration skills
• Good numeracy and literacy ability
• Must be physically fit
• Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally
• Ability to complete multiple tasks to deadlines
• Professional demeanour
• At least 5 years work experience in maintenance of a multi-storied building
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Must submit periodic reports
• Monitor and ensure the excellent maintenance of the property
• Ensure full maintenance of equipment and air conditioning unit
• Provide reliable advice on building maintenance and improvements
Interested persons are asked to submit application to the following address by 19th March 2021
Social Security Board
P.O. Box 79
Your cover letter MUST bear your signature before uploading.
Fields marked with an * are required.