We at Social Security are committed to providing you, our customer with excellent service. Here is what you can expect when you conduct business with us:
- Prompt, polite and courteous service at all times.
- Knowledgeable employees who will listen to your needs and provide you with the assistance you require at the time.
- A walk in service five days a week, Monday through Friday, except Public Holidays.
- At least twenty-four hour notice for any closure of our offices except unforeseen circumstances
- Your service will not take more than 20 minutes when you visit our offices for Registration or Benefit enquiries
- You will be seen within ten minutes of the scheduled time of an appointment
- We will aim to settle all short-term benefit claims – maternity, sickness employment injury, funeral grants- within ten working days of receiving the claim.
- We will aim to settle all long-term benefit claims- age, survivor, invalidity and non-contributory pensions or grants- within two months of receiving the claim.
- If we are unable to settle your claims within the specified time, we will communicate with you no later than ten working days after receiving the claim and provide you with our best estimate of the time needed to settle the claim.
- We will answer your telephone calls within the third ring and will provide any requested information as soon as it is practical to do so.
“Striving for Social Justice”